Ramah

For the last 9 months of my life I was in Ramah discipleship school at my church. (If you remember Ramah was a city in the Old Testament where people would go to train for leadership in various areas.) This was a very hard year full of life lessons, disappointments, and conflict. But I know God sent me there and I know I learned so much. The biggest lesson I learned was how to have grace for people. I am not perfect but like others sometimes believe that I am. This pride can rise up as I talk to other people. I say why can't they just get over that or that way of thinking is so flawed why would they do/say that? But I have now began (finally) to use people's past as a way to filter what they say and do. Living life with 7 other people all day everyday has been a journey and each of us has our own baggage that we come with. We all have junk that God had to work on and we all got through supporting each other.

I found break through in many areas of my life but I know this is not the end of what God had for me. As I go forth in the next stage of my life whatever it is I will forever remember what God has doe for me here and will build a monument to in remembrance.

This was a great school year. I will be Dr. Jasmine Wise in a week and graduated from Ramah Discipleship School this week. God is so good to me.





Comments

Popular Posts