Brushing it off and moving forward

I don't actually know what this blog is supposed to be about. I just heard God say to name it this so I am. All that comes to mind as I type is Matthew 10:14: If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words shake the dust off of your feet and move on (Jasmine Version).

I wonder if we sometimes try to convince people to listen to us or to see the things God has placed in us. We don't have to do that. We just have to trust God to move on our behalf and remember we did what he asked us to do. As I do into this next stage of life I can truly say I need to remember this. I have to remember to not worry about what other say. If they do not listen to my message I must not take it personal but shake the dust off and move on. This is not to say that I can be mean or rude but that I cannot begin to question what God has placed in me because of the way it is received.


Thank you God for this reminder as I move toward my next stage in life.

Comments

Popular Posts