Countdown to May 2017

Yesterday, I was stressing over what my life will look like.  I graduate in May of 2017 and have no idea what I want to do or where I want to live.  As graduation grows closer, I begin to question God. Not doubting his existence or anything, just asking what is next, where am I going, how do I prepare for that?  After asking God this question, the words “light unto my path” popped into my head. I promptly look up Psalm 119:105, which says: Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. God reminds me of two things: 1) he’s got a plan, I don’t have to question that and 2) his word is my direction when I don’t know which way to go. I am confident that as a child of God, he will direct my path but I must do my part and know his word, his promises, what sin looks like, and how to love others.

God is good y’all.




Comments

Popular Posts