Jobless in Waco

Today, I almost started crying at the thought of being in Waco longer than I want/expect to.

I love Wacotown for all that it offers but I need a break. A real break. Not like a vacation and come back break. Like a 6 month, year break.

Graduate school was really rough for me. I know it's rough for other people too but for some reason I felt that I was super rough for me. Like I was always battling extra battles. More than other people had to.

When people say, "Jasmine you can't leave." I honestly get angry. I know I should take it as a compliment but I can't continue to live my life this way. I don't see myself fitting into the same places anymore. I see myself moving and growing out of here. I see and feel my heart changing.

All I can do is rest on the word people have given me over the last couple of months and know that God is with me. I don't know what else to do besides pray that God opens doors for me and I am able to walk through them. God sees everything, while I see very little. He knows everything, while I know very little. He is all powerful, while I am somewhat powerless.

I must rest in his knowing, seeing, and doing on my behalf.

And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Ex. 33:14

Pray for me; God is good y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts