Make America Great Again

I was deeply saddened on November 9, 2016. (I even cracked my phone screen that day!) But God reassured me that he is in control and that I must stay near him. So now that my feelings are better I just want to share a few statements about making America great again.

1)   No one has given me a clear answer to what greatness is. Is there a time period in which we can point to greatness in America?
2)   America was never and still is not great for African American people.
3)   When the constitution was written black people were only worth 3/5 of a person, Hispanics weren’t even thought of, and Native Americans were dying from exposure to the diseases that the Europeans brought with them. So I hope this isn't the time we are talking about. 
4)   America will only be great when Jesus comes back and makes everything right. Jesus is the only answer and the only way. We live in a fallen world where people don't always see that but it doesn't make it any less true. 



Despite what it looks like, God is good y’all

Comments

Popular Posts