Let thy will be done

Lately, God has shown me how "let your will be done" at the end of prayed is sometimes a cop out. We use it when we really don't have the faith to see what we're asking for to happen. He wants to bless us and wants to move in ways that only he can do so 1) he can get the glory and 2) he can draw others to him because of our testimonies. So although I do want God's will to be done in my life I don't want to use that as a crutch to not have faith for the things God can do in and through me. I want to pray bold prayers and continue to pray until they happen. I know for a fact that I've missed opportunities just because I didn't have the faith to ask God. Let's not miss that amazing miracles only God can give by being timid. Let ask for what we know only God can provide and keep praying until we receive it. 


God is good y'all! 

Comments

Popular Posts