Be You

If you live your life for God, people will either flock to you or run away. God reminds me every once in awhile that I need to be myself. There's no need to try to fit in. I only need to live like Jesus and people will come. A couple of weeks ago I went on a trip with some of my friends. I made time to spend with Jesus and it inspired one of my friends to start back having devotionals in the morning. Be yourself for the Lord. It inspires people to get to you know God in deeper ways.

“See, I have made him a witness to the peoples...... Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations you do not know will come running to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.” Isaiah 55:4-5 NIV

God is good y'all!


Comments

Popular Posts