Connection Matters

This week was hard. I wasn't focused on the Lord or on school work. At the end of the week, I realized I didn't have any lesson to discuss. Then I realized this was the lesson. Without connection I'm nothing. I have nothing to share and nothing to give to others. I should be connected to the source so I can focus on other things going on in my life. Everyday was hard because I didn't have a plan. Thursday God reminded me that his word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. That's the day I noticed I was missing reading the word every morning. How am I to be focused without the light to my path? God is my source and the closer I get to him the move evident this is in my life. The word of God gives me connection and guides me. I'm thankful to God for reminding me.


God is good y'all

Jasmine

Comments

Popular Posts